PROTECTING OUR CLIENTS' CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS FOR OVER 40 YEARS
Are you looking for a Seattle-area criminal defense attorney? If you are under investigation for any misdemeanor or felony, have already been arrested, or are wanted for questioning in relation to a crime, you need to act quickly to protect your rights. Your freedom is already in jeopardy.
If police are trying to contact you, do NOT talk to them without consulting a lawyer first. The government will not investigate with the goal of clearing your name, they wouldn't be wasting their limited time on your case unless they believed you to be guilty, and their efforts will be to try to build the case against you. No matter what they tell you,
- Do NOT agree to a search
- Do NOT agree to give a statement
- Do NOT agree to take a "lie detector"
Politely decline and tell them you would like to have your lawyer present.
Act now and involve a skilled team that will actually be on your side. Call (425) 748-5005 for a free case evaluation with a criminal defense lawyer at Perez & Perez Law, PLLC.
REPRESENTING DEFENDANTS FACING FELONY & MISDEMEANOR CHARGES IN BELLEVUE, WA
Criminal cases present the most profound clash between the government and its citizens, bringing home the threat of the awesome power of the State to take away rights, liberties, and life itself. As Bellevue criminal defense attorneys, we have the honor and privilege of keeping the government in check by preserving our clients' constitutional rights. We seek justice through persuasion and reason by mastering the facts of the case and presenting these in a logical and compelling manner. We work hard and develop every viable defense available.
Our father-daughter team of criminal attorneys represents defendants, suspects, and arrestees in and around the Bellevue area of Washington in the following arenas:
- Sex Crimes (Rape, Child Pornography, Child Molestation, Sexual Exploitation)
- Violent Crimes (Domestic Violence, Assault, Murder, Kidnapping, Robbery, Manslaughter)
- Pre-Charge Representation (When you haven't yet been charged and want to prevent it)
- Cyber Crimes (Identity Theft, Hacking)
- Federal Crimes (Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, Sexual Abuse, Child Pornography, RICO)
- Theft and Property Crimes (Property Crimes, Burglary, Theft and Fraud, Malicious Mischief)
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- Drug Crimes (Possession, Manufacturing, Cultivation, Distribution, Trafficking)
Contact Perez & Perez Law, PLLC today at (425) 748-5005.