SERIOUS DEFENSE FOR SEVERE CHARGES
If you or a loved one is facing murder charges, it is critical to be in the hands of an attorney capable of handling this most serious offense. When it comes to homicide allegations, you will be facing a senior prosecutor with all of the resources and technologies of Washington State aligned against you. You need a true champion on your side. You need a Bellevue criminal defense lawyer who has a superior understanding of forensics and a superior defense. This is the level of legal representation our clients have come to expect at Perez & Perez Law, PLLC.
Act now and protect your future! Call (425) 748-5005 for a free consultation.
EXPERIENCED COUNSEL IN THE FACE OF MURDER CHARGES ACROSS WASHINGTON
As experienced criminal attorneys, the father-daughter team at Perez & Perez Law, PLLC has defended all manner of violent crime cases, ranging from simple assault to capital murder. We know how to put together a complex defense to a complex case, whether it's based on forensic pathology, DNA, or a mental defense of Diminished Capacity. When your entire future and very life are on the line, and you have one chance to get it right, you want a successful team managing your defense.
When you choose a Bellevue criminal attorney at our firm to handle your case, you can feel confident knowing:
- We have more than 45 years of experience and have handled thousands of cases.
- We are true trial lawyers, never afraid to take a client's case to court when we believe this will yield the best possible outcome.
- We pride ourselves on building relationships with our clients that help them through these extremely difficult times.
- We take care to stay in close contact with our clients through every single stage of their cases.
- We rely on hard work and preparation and leave nothing to chance when it comes to preparing a defense.
- Our ultimate goal is to defend your liberty and freedom and to protect the Constitution.
Fight back against murder charges with a team that will put your needs first. Call us at (425) 748-5005 today. We take on cases across Washington.